Beginner / Novice Course (THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE ON DVD)This course is designed for those who want to start their career in the mobile disc jockey business. The DVD class is divided into 5 DVD classes, including twelve hours of footage taken directly from classes at the FAME Disc Jockey School. Written examinations are given for each course. Upon completion of the course and passing a final examination, a certification is issued.
How to speak professionally and how to control a live audience
Over 30 guaranteed dances & activities to get people out of their seats and onto the dance floor!
The how to’s of coordinating Wedding Receptions, our biggest market
Instruction on Hosting and Equipment for this popular arena
Practical application on the equipment available today, troubleshooting, and the proper usage in the Mobile DJ field.
Detailed information about the songs that work and make you $$$$$
Most DJ companies don’t expand because of training issues. They simply don’t have enough time or knowledge to do so.
Let us help you make more money, by training your DJ’s for you!!
|MULTI-SYSTEM MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Whether you are just starting out as a multi-system operator, or running a successful company with many DJs, F.A.M.E. instructors are available to offer education and assistance with running your multi-system company. We’ll provide guidance, education and assistance to maximize your organization. From performance related issues to monitoring performances, our instructors have experience in multi system management, and can train you to create a superior organization.Our instructors can assist you in developing performance appraisal program, as well as train your staff to maximize their marketability, image and bookings. CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES: PERFORMANCE TECHNIQUES
- HOW MANY DANCES DO YOU KNOW?
- HOW MANY ACTIVITIES ARE IN YOUR ROUTINE?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT A.C.P MEANS?
- STILL DOING THE SAME SHOW YOU DID YEARS AGO?
F.A.M.E. offers continuing education for the experienced DJ with emphasis on performance, microphone technique, interactivity, games and icebreakers, teambuilding and presentation. Regardless as to the number of years experience an entertainer may have, our experienced instructors will provide information and insight to help you create a polished, more professional performance. In addition, instructors are available for individual or company consultation so that entertainers may improve in the consistently changing Disc Jockey Industry.
FAME Advanced Sales Training (FAST)
- Have sales been declining or peaked?
Available on DVD and CD format (audio only)
- Wonder why you loose jobs based on price?
- Not able to close prospects on the telephone?
- Tired of those who say “I want to think it over”?
E-Mails asking simply for a price frustrate you?
FAME can help you by removing those problems from your business. Our “FAME Advanced Sales Training” is detailed, and difficult. FAME will train you or your staff in techniques guaranteed to increase your sales by 40% percent or more. Imagine more jobs sold at a higher price. If you are already a pro, and you feel your performance techniques are satisfactory, then consider FAST to get your sales figures on the increase. After all, you can be a great performer, but if you can’t sell then no one will ever see you perform.
Our clients who have taken the FAST course enjoy higher sales figures and now enjoy the sales aspect of the business more than ever before. One and two day training sessions are available. At your location, in your office if desired.
- HOW MANY DANCES DO YOU KNOW?